Ideally sized for DM series monitors and can be powered directly from any DM series USB port.
The 24" long MediaLight Eclipse was developed in response to professional colorist feedback. Eclipse uses a shorter strip so that no SMD chips were cut or wasted. The remote has been replaced with an inline dimmer (it uses the same 200 Hz frequency), which eliminates crosstalk in large studios where the remote was triggering multiple grading bays. Last, Eclipse includes both a shorter USB cable and a longer 4ft USB extension for those who are using the lights on All-In-Ones and iMacs.
The MediaLight Eclipse does not include an AC adapter.
Whichever version you choose, all MediaLight Bias Lighting Systems include:
- High-accuracy 6500K CCT (Correlated Colour Temperature)
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) of 95
- 5V USB Powered (can be powered by any TV, display or computer with a USB 3.0 port)
- Included PWM dimmer (non-remote control version)
- Peel and stick authentic 3M mounting adhesive
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
MediaLight bias lights are custom built with light emitting diodes of the highest quality and accuracy. Your search for an accurate 6500K bias light ends now.